Cerberus’s ActiveCELL® is an active cellular intelligence solution for detection, isolation, and location of target devices in the field. Playing an instrumental role in helping security agencies fight terror and crime, the Cerberus ActiveCELL provides a hands-on approach for managing threatening situations, gathering intelligence, locating and capturing targets. The Cerberus ActiveCELL contains 2G (GSM) 3G ( UMTS) 4G (LTE) Software-Defined Radio (SDR) base stations (BTSs), complete with a user-f riendly management interface. Cerberus’s proprietary software empowers the Cerberus ActiveCELL to identify, intercept, isolate and locate target’s mobile phones. Cerberus ActiveCELL is available in several form factors and can be deployed and operated from different mobile and fixed platforms, to allow maximal operational flexibility in different scenarios and environments.
Key capabilities of Cerberus ActiveCELL include:
- Collecting cellular identities over 2G, 3G, and 4G networks independently of service providers
- Identifying and locating target devices over 2G, 3G and 4G networks
- Supporting multiple technologies and bands using integrated Software-Defined Radio (SDR)
- Adapting to various operational scenarios based on multiple available form factors
- Modular solution, all hardware inside the system can be replaced without interrupting normal operation.