Social Network Analysis
Solutions for IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook
Social Network Analytics by Point Duty (or ‘SNAPD’) is the leading social network data collection program for IBM’s i2 Analyst’s Notebook – gathering all available open source information from the most popular social networks for further analysis. SNAPD was designed to assist in investigations into illegal and antisocial behaviours across social media channels – SNAPD captures data from any individual, page or group account across popular social network services.
- Search and track individuals, groups and pages across popular social networks.
- Open source information collection – No Backdoor. No cracking. No hacking.
- Full integration with IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook.
- Build complete networks – collect data on the behaviors, sentiments and communications in members in a network.
- Options to collect many data types – such as posts, check-ins, tags, images, videos, likes and friends.
SNAPD is used currently used to investigate networks, build intelligence and gain insight by harvesting targeted social media data by a number of global organisations – from law enforcement, government agencies and enterprise. Enterprise applications range from insurance, finance, marketing, legal, research and advisory services.
SNAPD was designed to assist in investigations into illegal and antisocial behaviours across social networks – SNAPD captures data from any individual, page or group account, scaling up to organisational needs and captures data, such as posts, connections, check-ins, #tags, images, videos, likes and friends.
SNAPD is designed for IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook with seamless connectivity between the applications SNAPD within i2 allows convenient, effortless search capabilities – queuing up selected entities for the next search. Data is seamlessly exported into an i2 ANB chart – where comprehensive analysis viewing of available data can be performed.
Point Duty SNAPD additionally offers extensions to SNAPD capabilities; RTD – a real time display of targeted feeds and SNAPD Server for team environments.